Terms and conditions
1. ‘Te Ha Branding’ is Jan McMath trading as Te Hā Branding.
2. ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design related services from Te Hā Branding.
3. ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Te Hā Branding.
4. ‘The project’ is a term used to describe service from Te Hā Branding.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Te Hā Branding. By placing an order with Te Hā Branding, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions.
• All quotes are valid for 7 days only.
• All prices are excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
• All prices are in Australian Dollars or otherwise stated.
• Any additional work outside the terms of the quote will be charged at an hourly rate of $90 per/hour.
• Te Hā Branding is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (eg printers, packaging suppliers, web developers) where the increases are beyond our control.
• A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required before starting any design project over $500 OR unless otherwise stated.
• All design projects under $800 require to be paid in full upfront.
• All overseas clients are required to pay 100% upfront regardless of the project price.
• Payments are to be made either by bank deposit transfer or PayPal.
• Paypal is also a payment option however there is a 3% fee for this.
• All invoice terms are 5 business days from the date of the invoice.
• Accounts which are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of $50 + GST.
• Accounts which remain outstanding for 14 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the projects costs for each week payment is outstanding.
• Final artwork files will not be handed over until the invoice has been paid in full.
• All printing invoices must be paid prior to sending the artwork to print.
• All work not completed within a 2 month period will be invoiced regardless.
• Payment is required for any artwork or drafts, that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
• If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
• The Client may cancel this Agreement for any reason by providing a minimum of 10 days written notice to Company, any deposit paid prior to cancellation will be non-refundable.
• Te Hā Branding may cancel this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing written notice to The Client. In the event that Te Hā Branding cancels this Agreement,Te Hā Branding will provide any artwork completed and paid for to date.
• Te Hā Branding cannot guarantee the outcome of design services and the client’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only.
• The Client acknowledges that Te Hā Branding cannot guarantee any results for design as outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by
Te Hā Branding.
• Te Hā Branding is an online business therefore the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific design requirements & any changes required.
• If you would like to chat with us on the phone or via zoom we are happy to do so, however we ask that you please email to make an appointment for a time to chat.
• The Client assumes full copywrite and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
• Te Hā Branding retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing Te Hā Branding.
• All images displayed on the Te Hā Branding website or facebook page are subject to copywrite, and must not be copied or used without full permission from
Te Hā Branding and the Client. Any breach of copywrite will result in legal action being taken as necessary.
• The Client allows Te Hā Branding to display any projects on the Te Hā Branding website/ facebook page/ and portfolio for self promotion purposes.
• The Client agrees to allow Te Hā Branding to credit design work on all websites designed by Te Hā Branding.
• Te Hā Branding will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. Te Hā Branding will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries.
• Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released.
• Whilst all care is taken by Te Hā Branding, Te Hā Branding Style is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Te Hā Branding, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
• Approval is required for one set of branding only. All other concepts remain the property of Te Hā Branding and may not be used by the client.
• Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase.
• Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK. Te Hā Branding is not responsible for colour variations in conversion from RGB to process CMYK.
• Te Hā Branding is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
COLOUR MATCHING & PRINTING
• Whilst all care is taken, Te Hā Branding does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print properly.
• Please note that colour on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of final printed piece. Printed colours can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
• Trimming can vary from printer to printer.
Te Hā Branding is a Melbourne based branding, graphic and website design business specialising working with māori entrepreneurs that are making a difference in organisations, non-profits or wellness professionals, creatives, coaches and consultants. Whether you’re just after a kōrero to hash things out or ready to jump in, ill work with you where ever you may!